~Let’s chill in my Hippie Van~
wamwamwam said: let someone else buy it for you! I heard it’s bad luck to get a deck for yourself.
So long as you don’t buy your first deck, you can buy others yourself! The Rider-Waite will be my second :)
I bought my own first deck. Most of the readers I know bought their own first deck.
The whole bad luck thing.. it’s a myth. It’s always been a myth, started by exclusive esoteric organizations who made initiates prove their worth. Also.. decks weren’t so readily available.
in THIS day and age, there’s nothing wrong with buying your own tarot deck. Get something that speaks to you! How is anyone else supposed to pick out a deck you’ll make a personal connection to?
Go big or go home
Divine Trinity Tarot is live! We’ve been working all summer and now we’re ready to get to know you and bring you our services. Check out the blog, our about sections, and our promotions page to find our first special! Can’t wait to meet you!
EARTHLYSPIRIT’S 2ND WORLDWIDE GIVEAWAY!
To enter into this giveaway you must:
- Be following me (as this is a competition for my online friends - both old and new)
- Reblog this post - maximum once PER DAY (without removing the text)
- Check out my Etsy Store PisceanVision
- Be willing to send me your shipping information in the event that you are the winner.
The winning entry will be drawn on December 10th by using a random online generator, and the winner will be contacted through ask box. If I do not receive a message back within 3 days I will draw another winner.
Giveaway is available WORLDWIDE.
Included in this giveaway is:
- A 7 piece chakra stone set - BRILLIANT for meditation and chakra balancing.
- One bundle of white sage for energy and space cleansing.
- A handmade Dalmatian Jasper hemp necklace from my store PisceanVision.
- A packet of “Spiritual Guide” incense (20 sticks).
- A book named “Meditation” by Joy
- A Tibetan singing bowl.
- A mix of stones including a large raw rose quartz, a shiva lingam stone, a tumbled lapis lazuli stone and a red jasper stone.
Thank you for following me and interacting with me over the years, I’ve formed such strong friendships with a lot of you, and I know there is a lot more to come.
Best of luck!
Love, light and infinite cosmic blessings,
I really hope I win this one ><